Thursday 12 April 2012

Review on Trip Advisor

“Jamie the free farmer” 
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 9 April 2012 NEW 
Wow. This is something different but low key. There is a farmer, Jamie I think, who has a stall at this market but he doesn't sell anything. He just has conversations with people. When I was there. there was a real mix of people queuing up :Scottish, English, Russians, Polish, Spanish, Irish etc just to have a conversation with this f...armer, it sounds weird but it kind of worked. Apparently he's there every week - it's a strange kind of tourist attraction but is nice and relaxed after the hustle and speed of the Royal Mile and climbing up Arthur's Seat. I say he's free, I gave him a tip - I'm not sure if I was supposed to but hey why not I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment